Stewardship is about asking yourself:
"God, what would you do through me?"
We are called to be good stewards of the blessings that come to us from God and flow through us to build God’s kingdom here on earth. Our ministries champion many local and not-so-local charitable organizations. The members enjoy getting to know each other while working for the good of others.
RECENT CHARITABLE WORKS:
Respect Life coordinated the Baby bottle collection, which received more than $10,000
- Missionaries of the Poor delivered x to Jamaica and spent a week serving the poorest of the poor.
- Dunwoody police toys for tots
- MLK Sandwich making day: 400 sandwiches for use at local shelters
- Habitat for Humanity has completed 21 houses
- The Preschool at All Saints
- The Knight of Columbus
- The Women’s Guild - Covenant house: more than 20 teens helped
- The Knitting Ministry
- St. Vincent de Paul food and clothing drives
- Hands on Day